Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New York City!

The girls have gotten to see soo many things on our trip back east and I am hoping they will remember everything they got to see and do. We went into the city to do a little shopping and of course had to stop for some NYC pizza...that is one thing I would pay big bucks for to get shipped out to Wyoming, if it was possible. The girls like pizza anyways, and I think we had pizza 4 or 5 times while we were back east! :)Before we headed down to Canal street, we stopped in Central Park so the girls could play. They had so much fun playing on the jungle gym and looking at all the trees. (Yes, trees are exciting when you come from an area with not soo many of them!)After the shopping, we had to stop in Little Italy for some gelato...yummy! I have to say, I was pretty impressed with my sister while we were shopping. She was such a good bargainer and we were able to get some handbags and wallets at GREAT prices! I was a little nervous at first, going into some of the places to look at the handbags...but realized it was all okay...sad that my little sister 17 years younger is WAY braver then I am!









No comments: