Friday, July 3, 2009

Valley Forge


Absolutely beautiful place. This was the first time I have been here and the views just took my breath away! Mom, Dad, GP, me and the girls had a great time visiting all of the different historical sites. It was fun to peak into some of the old cabins and fields where the armies trained. Visiting places like this make me so grateful for all those who have and are sacrificing their time and lives for our freedoms.

Washington's Headquarters...this is actually what my dream house looks like. I wonder how out of place it would look in Pinedale?


Of course...mom packed an awesome lunch!


Shelby and the cannon...she wanted to see if she could see a cannonball! Shelby found a baseball on the ground and called it her Yankee Ball...she thinks any baseball should be a yankee ball. The girls were tossing and rolling it back to each other, it went into a field. Gp and the girls went after it...found out later, probably not a good idea. Karlee, GP and I all had ticks attached to us and found them when we got home.

No comments: