Friday, September 10, 2010

Squirting....

Hum, squirting requires a post all on its own. Being that we live in Wyoming, we have to drive long distances for just about everything and usually between the towns which can be up to 100 miles apart there is next to nothing and sagebrush between them. Girls have to learn the art of squatting...and yes, it is an art because the wind also blows here constantly, especially with nothing blocking it. So this summer, we taught the girls to squat.
During our last camping trip, Karlee came running to me and said, "I have to squirt!"...and I said, "huh?"...and she said, "I really have to squirt now!!"...being that I looked a little confused...she finally said, "Mom, you know, when you have to go potty outside...I need to pretend I am sitting on the toilet and "squirt" my potty out."
So, now, if anyones happens to be traveling with us in this great state of Wyoming, and my girls have to squirt, you will understand!

1 comment:

Kariesa said...

Love your girls!!! They are sooo funny!