Friday, August 27, 2010

BYU


So, on my birthday, I got to do the best thing possible! I got to spend the day with my sister and help her move into her new apartment.
Karlee, Shelby and I waited at the airport for her to arrive and the minute the girls saw Aunt Larlee, they went running up to see her. It was nice to give her a hug, because she still smelled like NJ home and also knowing as well, that just a few short hours before, Mom and Dad were giving her a hug. We went to Olive Garden (my favorite!) and had dinner. Then we picked up a few things at Grandpa Jensen's and then away to Provo we went.
It was so much fun helping her move in. It brought back so many memories of when I was moving into my aprtment, getting ready for college. Even though, I must say, her apartment was MUCH nicer...but I guess that is what happens when you are the last child with no other kids in college or on missions. :)
We stayed up late, hanging up clothes and getting a few things ready in her apartment...then I went to bed because I am old.
The next day we finished up a few more things and then did a little shopping.
I am so glad I have my little sister so much closer! Can't wait to spend even more time with her!

No comments: