Monday, March 7, 2011

Um, I think I look a little ridiculous...


Karlee and Shelby have been asking me to learn how to do girls hair since I usually do there hair with my old standby of the quick ponytail. So we found a blog with a lot of cute styles and Shelby and I decided to try one. After about 8 rubberbands, holding her head at weird angles and 2 cute bows, I said "Tada! Look in the mirror!" I was obviously kind of excited about it...
Well, Shelby looked at her self for a bit and then said hesitantly, " Um, I think I kind of look ridiculous."

3 comments:

Jenna said...

she kills me! i think she looks cute! way to go jami - and thanks for sharing a long overdue shelby quote ;) can never hear enough of them

Kariesa said...

I have to agree with Jenna...can never have enough Shelby quotes! So dang cute.

Jeanne Alley said...

Shelby always takes the cake with her quotes, but her looks and cute smile are added frosting for sure.