Monday, March 14, 2011

Yellow Snow....

On Saturday, the girls were playing outside in the snow with Gene Paul and having a blast. Shelby actually outlasted Karlee, which is not normal. After awhile Shelby came in very excited to tell me that "Daddy made me some yellow snowballs!" She was having so much fun playing with them and she wants to keep them forever...

So, of course, my first reaction was, "What!?, What do you mean, yellow snow?!" Shelby said she would bring them in to show, but I didn't think that would be a good idea. I asked her how Daddy made the yellow snow and she said he made "yellow" balls with his hands...and that is when I remembered she can not say her "L's" and figured she was meaning to say "Little". Phew!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

haha! hilarious!

Jeanne Alley said...

My laugh for the day, thanks to clever interpetation and sending it on.