Saturday, April 3, 2010

New baby Gavin!

I never quite understood what was sooo special about Spring Break until this year.  I couldn't wait for Spring Break and the chance for a week to not have to be on a schedule!  So, during spring break, we decided to take a trip to Idaho Falls to see Aunt Kariesa, Uncle Jared, Addie and Baby Gavin. 
The girls were so excited to play with their cousin and hold the new baby.  (So was I!)  I think every time someone was holding Gavin, Karlee would run to them and ask if she could hold Gavin.  She was completely infatuated with him!  She loved to sit and hold him...of course we had to sit right next to her, because she liked to bounce him around like she does with her baby dolls...I think she only made him really cry once. 
Gavin is so cute!  His little smile and his coos were just too cute.  He loves to be held, so it was fun to cuddle him and hold him.  He sure likes his bottle too!  I can't believe how much he drank and then would still be hungry. 
We had lots of fun, of course.  Kariesa is always the best hostess and makes yummy meals.  We love her! 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness. He is a big boy! That belly is great! I'm so glad you got to all get together!